1.1

I ordered a zinc stove hood with PayPal thinking I would be covered.The hood I got is nothing at all like the picture.

The picture had rivets and big fasteners. The one I received had indentations in the metal nothing like the picture. I'm not sue it is even zinc. The whole thing has been painted and looks terrible cheap and shoddy work.

$4000.00 lost. Myc ustom made would not respond to me. PayPal refused to help they said they won't stand behind a custom order even though I ordered exactly like the advertised picture. Buyer beware.

There website states 30 day moneyback guaranty.

Avoid custommade.net and PayPal I will never use PayPal again.4K lesson.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being cheated and did not respond to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of my custom made range hood and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. My Custom Made needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my custom made range hood in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Custom Made .

Comments